Friday, February 1, 2013

31 January - Intoxicated Toddlers

This is actually a photo I took last year when I was building the scooter we bought Grace for Christmas, but I only just remembered that I never got around to blogging it.

Now remember, this scooter is called "My First Scooter", so to me, there is a definite implication that it's for small children.

Not to mention that it is covered in Disney Princesses, which I would have thought not so popular with the adults.

Finally, with a 20kg weight limit, I am convinced it is a scooter small children.

Which leads me to the question of....why is there a warning about not riding while intoxicated?

Sorry Grace, but it looks like we will have to stop putting the Kahlua in your milk. Well at least, if you want to ride your scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment