Wednesday, February 6, 2013

6 February - Add it to my resume...

Some days I am amazed at how many talents I actually have.

Not only can I sing (averagely), play guitar (awesomely), play piano (kind of), cook (a bit), make stuff (sometimes), fix stuff (most of the time), rebuild a rotary engine (if I ever needed to), ride a bike (like most of us), write computer software (pretty well), write and publish short stories (excellently), write and publish a color book of poetry (brilliantly), Manage data and compliance with a worldwide tuna fishery  (single handedly saving a species)....the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....anyway, you get the point...

Hmmmm, now I've lost mine.

Oh yeah,  in addition to all of the above stuff, it seems I can also be a good dog groomer.

Well I can brush a dog. With a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment